Join The Practice
New Patient Registration
We are pleased to accept new patients who live within our catchment area.
How to register
Please call at the practice on any day we are open but at least half an hour before we close. We will ask you to provide documents etc............
- Your name, date of birth and NHS number (if you know it).
- Your town and country of birth.
- Your previous address.
- Your previous doctors name and address
If you are already registered with a GP your NHS medical card.
If you haven't got your card your records can be traced and we will ask for:
Proof of address showing that you live in the practice area.
This may include: Utility bill, Phone bill (NOT Mobile), Bank statement, Driving licence, Rent agreement.
Complete a brief questionnaire for each member of the family.
It is very important that you complete this as it may take some months for your medical records to reach us.
- Complete details of your and your family history medical history as well as blood pressure, height and weight on our Surgery POD within the waiting room.
Patients are accepted purely on eligibility and address and not on their health, age, gender, religion or other criteria If your application is accepted you may be asked to make an appointment with a nurse for a check-up. This allows us to check a few things like your blood pressure and to make sure we have a picture of your previous medical history and also just to say hello! Please bring a urine sample with you.
- Visitors to the area and eligible for NHS care may be accepted as 'temporary residents' for a limited period.
- Overseas visitors are treated on an NHS basis for ‘immediately necessary’ medical emergencies only.
- We do not see private patients
- If you are unable to provide the necessary documentation or you are unhappy at our decision then please ring: PALS (Patient Advise and Liaison Service) freephone 0800 587 7027
Please click here to get directions.
August 2015 saw some changes at the practice - we were joined by Dr Walter Morel and Dr Go…
Read more… Meningitis B
A new vaccination has been introduced to protect children against meningitis B.
Read more… Flu Clinics
The seasonal 'flu vaccination campaign started in September
Read more… Practice Closure
Closure for training on afternoon of Thursday 3rd September from 12:30 - 4:30pm.
Read more… Pharmacy opening times
Pharmacy opening times